Monday, May 3, 2010

Boys in Bluebonnets

Photobucket

These little boys were quite a hoot to photograph! The oldest here is an active little boy and all over the place. The key is to just follow him around...and bring suckers to bribe him with when it is FINALLY all over. :) LOL! The little one is so cute and happy as long as he's not actually sitting IN the itchy bluebonnets. I don't blame him! :) No one actually LIKES sitting in that stuff.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This picture up above was one of the very last of our photo shoot. The boys were tired...it is past bed time and this has gone on way too long. Mom is standing beside me singing songs. They loved it!
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

This happy little baby was three weeks the last time I photographed him. He so big and happy. I love that big smile of his....and the boys' big brown eyes!
Photobucket

Just loved that face. PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could look at your pictures for days and still feel like I could keep going. As a matter of fact I have been and everytime I look again, i see something that I missed before. Like an expression or angle. cant wait to hang mine and give some away to family. You are brilliant!!! Love ya ~ Amanda