Friday, June 25, 2010

Baby "P" at 6 Weeks Old

Photobucket

I seriously can not get enough of newborn babies! I just love how little and cute they are..the little noises they make, how they smell...just everything about them. This little lady is 6 weeks old. I was amazed at how she followed me around with her eyes and would look right at me. She is so adorable and so alert and was perfect for our little photo shoot. I don't think she fussed AT ALL the entire time. What an angel. I think she liked the warmth of the outdoors. This particular morning it was really really overcast...and hardly any sunlight coming in the windows..so instead of canceling we spent a couple of hours outside in the humidity. And she was an angel the whole time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congratulations A & A! It was great seeing you again and meeting your precious little baby!

No comments: