Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Maternity Fun :)

Photobucket

What a fun maternity shoot! This pretty mother-to-be wanted to start out taking pictures in her darling pink nursery! So fun to have a girl to decorate in all that pink...pink walls, pink bedding and cute cute birds! I loved it. Then we moved to a few locations outdoors. You can tell from the pictures that this couple knows how to have fun. They had me laughing so hard I was having a hard time holding my camera still! Here are a few favorites from our photo shoot...Photobucket

I love these pink shoes. Too cute. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

There was a LOT of this going on!


Photobucket

I barely didn't catch this on camera. One of this couple...not laughing. ha ha. Aren't they cute! This is there first baby :)


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

This mother to be just smiles all of time sporting the "pregnancy glow"Photobucket

And thought I would include some of the little details that contribute to the "expecting" fun! I love the pink and green and all of the cute cute things in Piper's room. And the name...so cute!
Photobucket

Thank you both for a wonderful time. Congratulations. I can't wait to see little Piper when she arrives!



No comments: