Monday, June 7, 2010

Red, White, and Blue Mini Sessions!

Photobucket

I am really excited about these mini sessions I am offering this year. Patriotic pictures are so fun! Get your kids dressed up in red, white, and blue....and bring them for some fun treats. I will be providing some REALLY fun edible props...I'll hand them to your kids in front of a blue background, and I will snap away. You won't want to miss. On your CD of five favorite images, I will also be providing you with a greeting card template, ready for you to print, and send to friends and family in time for the Fourth of July. The photo greeting card will be custom made for your pictures. Here is a sample of a 5x5 card! I am also offering professional print services for your cards at an amazingly low rate....will come ready to send out with envelopes :) Email me today if you are interested. I will only be out one day taking these pictures. You won't want to miss. kim@kimographyphotos.com

Photobucket

No comments: