Thursday, August 26, 2010

Baby Boy "W"

What a crazy last couple of weeks trying to get ready for school to begin! Hope it went smoothly for all of you. I personally am excited for the cool crisp air to begin and the fun FALL photo shoots! A couple of days ago we had a 70 degree day. WOAH!

So...I have a few posts to catch up on. I will start by introducting this sweet baby boy. He was one week old during our photo shoot....he barely fussed and had his cute little eyes open during most of our session. I love his little furrowed brow. Soo sweet :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

I love sweet little baby hands!

Photobucket

Thank you for the oppurtunity of documenting this special time. I love capturing new parents with their newborn little baby.

No comments: