Monday, August 9, 2010

Teenage Brothers


Photobucket

So I have to tell you I was pretty excited about this session. I love these boys and their fun personalities. I used to babysit...the older, more serious "looking" one (he's actually funny to be around) about fifteen years ago. We were on our way to our first location and it started to rain. Thankfully it let up and we got some fun shots of these cute brothers. Thank you to their mama who sprayed my ankles with mosquito repellant so that I could concentrate...those buggers were swarming. It is so hard for me to limit so many good pictures down to a few, but here goes!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to your patience in getting these pictures posted finally! These were some LOST and RETRIEVED during my computer crisis! What a relief. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: