Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wallace Wedding Part I, Dallas LDS Temple Wedding Photographer

Photobucket


This beautiful couple was married in the Dallas LDS Temple on a HOT summer day in July! I have split up the pictures in two parts...those at the temple in Part I and the reception in Part II. We worked fast and took some formals of all the guests at the temple and then had a sweet couple session on the temple grounds following. I love the happy and excited faces on the bride and groom...its like they didn't even notice the extreme shooting conditions! :) A special thank you to Kathryn Claire photography who was my second shooter for the day. She is responsible for the wonderful picture of the bride's red shoes down below...a favorite picture of mine. Congratulations K & J! Thank you for letting me capture your special day!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: