Saturday, September 3, 2011

2012 Fall Promotion, Cleburne FortWorth Dallas Family Photographer

Photobucket
I am so excited for FALL this year....I guess I get excited for it every year to be honest! Besides sweatshirt weather, cinnamon apple scented candles, pumpkin bread and the leaves falling to the ground....I get to spend wonderful time with families and capturing sweet little moments that they will cherish forever.

So for FALL 2011, all full sessions, will receive 2 mini accordian books with their session...completely FREE...normally A $75 value. Cute picture...yes. But these books are just so cute in person that I wanted to show them off and create one for all! You can thank me later. :) Perfect for little bragbooks....something no one else has, and perfect stocking stuffers for GRANDMAS! They eat this kind of stuff up!

Book your fall family session TODAY! email kim@kimographyphotos.com for any questions and to reserve a date!


No comments: