Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mikala - Class of 2012, High School Senior Photographer, Forth Worth Texas

Photobucket
This was the teaser posted on facebook of my latest senior session....Mikala. What a fun session we had! We watched a storm develop in the sky but the rain held out until we finished, thank goodness!

Before each senior session I like to have a little consultation with my client. We discuss locations, outfits and props beforehand. This consultation helps me get to know my senior client better so that I can create a personalized session all about them...something they'll LOVE to look back on and remember what it was like to be a SENIOR. :) Spending at least an hour with them lets their personalities come alive once they get warmed up in front of the camera. This provides for GREAT pictures...unposed, capturing the real them...something a quick studio snapshot can not achieve...in my opinion. :)

Mikala brought several outfits to change into during our session. She wanted to start out in a stream of water where we found lots of cool locations and textures. I was wearing mud boots...brave Mikala was barefoot. :) After we finished there we drove to her house in the country so that we could take pictures with her horse and used a pretty field of tall dead grass. Love it! Here is a preview from our session. Mikala, YOU look Stunning! Thank you for asking me create these memories for you!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments: