Saturday, March 27, 2010

MAC - 4 months old


I thought I would formally introduce Mac. She is now four months old and this baby has beautiful baby blue eyes. It is so fun watching her grow and develop her little personality. She has the cutest little smile and was not handing them out freely the morning of our photo shoot. Poor girl was soooo sooo tired and had her shots just a day prior. With all that said I think she was just wonderful! Even though I could have shared tons of pictures, I tried to limit it! The one above is a picture of Mac in her christening or blessing dress that was also worn by her mother. I love when things get passed down! I am sentimental like that. :)


We attempted "tummy time" for this picture. She just laid her little head down and rested. I think she looks like a porcelain doll! :)


A few moments later, she fell asleep. I was snapping pictures of her and noticed this room decoration sitting behind her. It says "shhhh" Thought we'd lay it on her. Kind of fun.


With her being fast asleep, her mama wanted to capture this cute chunky bum you see here (with mother's permission of course). I think the boots are a great touch L Too cute. Can't wait to see you again at six months old!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: