Saturday, April 17, 2010

Family in a Garden

Photobucket
I was so excited to take pictures of this family. I haven't seen them since my wedding reception. Since then...they have gotten married and started a beautiful family!
Photobucket
I love the real flowers they brought for props and think it added a wonderful touch!
Photobucket
I always love watching the family interact with the baby in the family. This baby was so happy during the whole photo shoot. She's only 6 months old.
Photobucket
This is the wonderful big sister who loved smiling for me. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It was so good to see yall again. Thanks for a wonderful time. I enjoyed meeting your family and capturing this fun time in your lives. :)

No comments: