Thursday, April 15, 2010

High School Senior

Photobucket
I love this time of year because it is time for senior photo shoots. These are so fun for me, bouncing around to different locations...changing outfits...and getting in as many pictures as I can before the sun goes completely down. This beautiful young lady had fun in front of my camera as you can tell!
Photobucket
Photobucket
There is just something with the way the sun is highlighting this image..love it. :) And she has a great smile.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love the red shoes. Of course she had a pair of shoes for each clothing change. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think some of the greatest smiles ever caught on camera are those NOT intended for the camera. :) She is waving to people driving over the rail road tracks.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love her blue eyes!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Her mama came with us. It was fun to get both of them together in a few shots. This one looked fun to me.
Photobucket

Photobucket

One more in the Texas Blue Bonnets! I am now a fan of this coral color...in blue flowers.
Photobucket

Thanks for the great time and spotting the blue bonnet field! Good luck on graduting and moving on to college and whatever life brings.

No comments: