Wednesday, July 7, 2010

After Wedding Session

Photobucket

This will be the final post covering this couple's wedding. I loved the idea this bride had ... she wanted to do a private photo session as newly married couples right after the wedding. It was fun to follow these two around and capture interactions between them on their special day. I think this would have been fun to do with my husband on our weddding day. :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Again a special thanks to my second photographer...Megan Rene Photographer for catching these last two wonderful shots!
Photobucket
Thank you C & C for letting me be a part of this special day!

1 comment:

JustMe said...

I love the photo where Cameron is hold Chelsea's hand. I can see their love in they way he touches her. Such wonderful pictures!