Saturday, July 3, 2010

Baby Girl "P" , 5 days old

Photobucket

Meet baby "P" :) A couple of months ago I was first introduced to her during a maternity shoot. It was so fun to see this baby after she arrived. She was so sweet and perfect for her first photo shoot. I loved the big hair bows her mama dressed her up in already. She has come to a wonderful family and plenty of love to go around. I got to meet both sets of grandparents who came to get their picture taken with their new granddaughter. Here are some of my favorites...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Look at the smile on this baby's face...priceless!
Photobucket
Notice anything familiar? When her eyes are open...she looks a lot like her daddy. Photobucket
Photobucket
You'll see more of baby "P" and get to watch her grow with me!
Congratulations!

No comments: