Saturday, November 5, 2011

"C" Family of 3, Cleburne Texas Family Photographer

Photobucket
I was excited to see this family again for Fall pictures. Little tyke here was one year older and sat still just a little bit longer than I remember last year. Its always fun for me to follow the kids around and see what they will do next. I think it makes for some fun candid shots....letting kids be kids. :) We started out at a local park and this new location I discovered just a few days before. I loved the look of the trees hanging over with a little bit of morning sunlight shining through the trees. Mama here requested the red train next because little tyke LOVES trains. It was fun watching him try to figure it all out and wondered WHY the train wasn't moving. Lucky enough ... a real train came through so we got to stop and watch that for a bit. Thank you "C" family for a wonderful session and letting me capture your beautiful smiles. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: