Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cech Family, Cleburne Texas Family, Children's Photographer

Photobucket
Here is a picture of the beautiful couple I had the privelege of meeting about 2.5 years ago when they were expecting baby Mac and we took maternity pictures. I have loved seeing them so often while capturing baby Mac grow the last two years. Mama here LOVES getting pictures taken and has amazing scrapbooking skills to document life as it happens. She is an inspiration to me. :)
We combined Fall family pictures with 2 year old pictures of Mac! We started the session off in their matching TSU shirts.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mac had the cutest little cheer outfit on and you must notice the cute ribbon laces to match her outfit. So cute!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Next Mac got dressed in her "mini mouse" outfit. Loved using the matching chair and balloons for these pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After a while we decided to let Mac REST and took some fun couple pictures of just Mom and Dad...something I think ALL parents need to remember to do. Even if you don't have a professional photo shoot...snap some of yourselves often. :) You will be so glad you did when you look back!
Photobucket
I told them to pretend I wasn't there .... and this is what I got. (See below!) Lol. makes me smile.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Now they switched into their formal family picture outfits...and another "mini" dress for Miss. Mac and took pictures just as the sun was setting.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thank you Cech family! It was great seeing you again this fall! Happy Birthday Mackenzie!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I love these pictures. Leslie is just beautiful, Jason very handsome and that baby Mac is precious! Some of these shots took my breath, made me feel romance in the air and a loving family of proud parents to a cherished little one. Great job KIM!!!