Monday, November 14, 2011

Colorful Wedding Reception, Cleburne Texas Wedding Photographer


PhotobucketHere was the preview of this wedding reception that I posted on facebook several days ago. I just love the idea of using bright colored gerber daisies in brightly painted mason jars. What a cute idea that could be used in so many different areas! This wedding receptions was so full of bright colors that I had so much fun taking pictures in the soft setting light. The weather couldn't have been more perfect! I have put together some collages to display all the beauty....wish I could have just shown you all the images. Wonderful food and decorations....and wonderful bride and groom and families. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. P! Thank you for letting me be a part of your beautiful day!
Photobucket
Introducing the bride and groom as they made their big entrance. :) Down below are just several of all of the wonderful, well thought out DETAILS. LOVE love LoVe!
Photobucket
The beautiful cake made by a talented aunt!
Photobucket
And a few of the bride and groom of their fun night and swift getaway. :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

kfarmer said...

Stunning! I love this post.

Leighana said...

Very pretty!

Mimi said...

Yes STUNNING! Very bright and pretty. What a cute idea and the couple is amazing! You did a great job!